Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Just The Norm And A Question

Today was pretty normal.....wake up, fall back asleep, wake up again, then argue with myself over falling back asleep again, get up, get ready, go to school, try to ignore people....but fail, go through classes 'trying my best', then go to club, and finally go home and let the world of anime and fan fiction consume me.....so normal day I guess. Hey can I get some advice, I have this friend, they kind of follow me around everywhere I go, I am trying to be nice but it's getting on my nerves, and I think some of my other friends are starting to get annoyed by it too. They don't have a lot of friends and have a hard time communicating with others (I think they told me they were autistic but I don't remember) anyway I want to tell them to give me some space but I don't know how to say it without hurting them. If you know or even have an idea, please comment. It would be nice to have some help in this. Have a perfectly normal day, Bats.

No comments:

Post a Comment