Wednesday, February 28, 2018

'HOPE' week

Hey peoples, so its another week, which means another one of my rambling sessions, sorry to put you through this. Any who, its been an average week, getting yelled at for random crap, wither it is not my fault or it is something that didn't hurt anyone. Like leaving my school bag in my sisters car, totally warrants a threat of leaving it on the side of the road, my SCHOOL bag, which i need. My family over reacts about almost everything: "Who ate my candy?" "Who touched my lunch box?" "Who changed the channel?" It gets to be too much sometimes, especially with my sisters always throwing me under the bus for it. "Bats did it" is a common saying in my household and I hate it. My only escape is my books, and you guys of course, if there is anyone out there. Looking at my views on my posts it doesn't look like it. But whatever, writing to someone, even if it is just me, calms me and helps me relax. So what was your week like? Comment below and tell me about it. Have a perfectly normal day, Bats.
P.S. Just so you know, not everything in my life is horrible, i would like to thank my friends and anime for that, so Thanks. Also for the title, in my school were having a dress-up week called HOPE Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment