Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentines Day Annoyance

Hey, I haven't been on this in a while but I decided I should be on it more. I am just going to rant about my day........ Today is valentines day so you'd expect everyone to be all lovey-dovey but not me... I am the awkward person in the corner reading as all my friends exchange gifts with their valentines, not that I mind (much) its just that I don't have any love life, the only crushes I've ever had were on fictional characters, the one valentine I have ever had was from someone who teased me every time they saw me, and I only said yes because my mom told me to, on top of that the only love confession I've ever gotten was from a close friend of mine, which was especially awkward cause we are the same sex, not that I'm judging, I fully support the LGBTQ community, its just that I'm straight, and if not I'm gray-asexual (google it), I'm still not sure of what I am. I just don't know what I should do, I am happy for my friends but this entire day makes me think of my horrible excuse for a love life. But it doesn't matter to you anyways no one else cares. Anyway tell me your valentines day trouble/ stories. Have a perfectly normal day, Bats.

No comments:

Post a Comment