Thursday, September 27, 2018

Wow! I haven't been on here in a while, huh? I am super sorry. (I say to the empty room) Well my computer finally stopped glitching so I am able to start posting again. I still have no clue what to post so I'm just gonna go back to ranting about things. But who knows. I am starting photography class soon so you may get some pictures. Yay! Any way, my life since my last update has changed a lot. I started to swim more. I am now a sophomore. And I recently turned 16! Along with those my aunt died and my family is trying to force me to get a job. My little sister for some reason thinks that life revolves around money. And while it does out there in the far land of adulthood. I'm still a kid. And I just want to have fun and spend my youth happy. A lot of the adults I know all wish that they did just that. Now that doesn't mean I am going to blow off my responsibilities. I am still going to do what I am supposed to and look out for my future. But that is no reason why I should walk around acting like I'm a full grown adult when I know I'm not. Oh yeah, I totally forgot. Today I got on this blog for a reason. Its actually something I really would like some help with. So if you've read my previous posts you've most likely have seen that I am really open towards the LGBTQ community and their ideals. And this is where I am going to start. So tonight I asked myself a question. It was just a random thought that popped into my head. Would I say yes if someone of my same gender asked me on a date? And to my surprise, the answer is yes. I would also say yes if someone of the opposite gender asked me too. I believe this is called Bisexual. But at the same time, I feel as though I am Asexual, cause I have no sexual feelings towards anyone. No one is hot. No one is cute. And no one is handsome. But I would still say yes. I don't know what this means and I am hoping someone out there knows the answer. Please comment if you do.
Have a perfectly normal day, Bats.

No comments:

Post a Comment